July 05, 2014

Peace Filled Day

The Lord gives strength to his people and blesses them with peace.  Psalm 29:11

After a few weeks of lots of pressure and stress, the last two days of rest have restored me immensely.  The garden has been tended to by the eldest, who is feeling back to himself after his surgery. The house is pretty clean thanks mostly to my husband. Some of the cooking has been done by the youngest.

All I've done mostly is knit! And rest.

To not have an agenda, to have my son feeling so much better, to lay down the work deadlines, and just BE is such a blessing!! After all, we are human beings, not human doings. Sometimes you just have to clear the calendar.

Its only a long weekend, but I feel like I've had a week long vacation. I've been strengthened and blessed with peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Please be kind and keep it positive... :)