May 22, 2014

Learn

Pay attention to your teacher and learn all you can.  Proverbs 23:12

Thursday is knitting class day! I'm a newbie...so far I've made scarves, simple hats, socks, and now I'm diving into my first sweater. Both of the classes I've taken have had great teachers and its a whole lot of fun learning something new! The sweater is only about 3.5" off the needles so far...it will take some time to complete, but in the process there will be a lot to learn which will carry forward into future projects. 

Learning how to knit has been on my bucket list for a while. I'm happy to have patient teachers who can show me how to do it! 

Now to find a spinning teacher... (eventually...)  

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Please be kind and keep it positive... :)