May 29, 2014

Press On

Run your best in the race of faith, and win eternal life for yourself; for it was to this life that God called you when you firmly professed your faith before many witnesses.
1 Timothy 6:12 

It was another good day. I finished measuring the office building I have been working on, which has been a large undertaking. It has been quite tiring being on my feet on hard floors for hours on end as I've worked to detail what is a somewhat complicated building... but it has been such a great blessing to have a project of this size to do!

As I was pulling out of the parking lot this song came on the radio:

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=yQsRKCH59qw

I just love it!

Lots more to do to get it all drawn up...I press on. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Please be kind and keep it positive... :)