April 22, 2014

A Full Day

"...when you lie down your sleep will be sweet."   Proverbs 3:24b

It was a good day all around. I met a work deadline, got the green light to proceed on a new project, met a friend at a place new to me that was really cool (I'll be going back there again!), had a good visit with her, helped my youngest make dinner - he loves to cook! - and after dinner got a good head start on more of my to-do list for tomorrow.

It was a full, busy day. But good all day. The kind of day that at its end leaves you with a feeling of accomplishment and contentment. Even though as I write this it's nearly midnight, I'm filled with peace. And my soon to be sleep will indeed be sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Please be kind and keep it positive... :)