April 30, 2014

Great Peace

"Great peace have those who love your law, and nothing can make them stumble."
Psalm 119:165

Admittedly I had to work on the stumble part this morning. I had reached the edge of a steep cliff of frustration with a long saga revolving around one of our cars, and boy did I have to pray my way through to keep my steps where they need to be! Thankfully I have found that the closer you walk with God the quicker you receive the Grace needed to get through trying situations. Grace is like a guard rail...and just what I needed at the edge of that cliff, because part of me really wanted to give the car dealership a choice piece of my mind.

But....... I've also learned that keeping my peace is way more valuable than giving into frustrations, even really big ones. I'll take great peace over stumbling anytime. 

It sure turned what could have been a bad day into a good one today.   :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Please be kind and keep it positive... :)