April 13, 2014

To Each His Own

Then He said to them, "Then render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's; and to God the things that are God's."   Matthew 22:21b

I had hoped to get our taxes done before Holy Week...not the thing I want to be focused on! But, I finished them up this afternoon and they are submitted. Thank you Turbo Tax! Hopefully I got it right. At least they are done and I don't have to think about it anymore.

It was Cantata day at church today. The choir and narrators did a beautiful job. Palm branches were waved and Hosannas rang out! Glory to God in the highest, blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!

Today I gave to "Caesar" what is his, and to God what is His. To each his own. 

(Giving to God is the best part! )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Please be kind and keep it positive... :)