April 16, 2014

Change in Plans

"Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails."  Proverbs 19:21

Today I had a big presentation scheduled. My client called late morning and long story short they had an internal miscommunication and not everyone who needed to be present could be. So, we are rescheduling. And that meant I had the rest of the day free to catch up on some other projects!

I had been feeling a little stressed with everything I'm juggling, but the change in plans gave me just enough time to get several other things off my list and deliver drawings early to another client. Enough time to go grocery shopping and make a special dinner to celebrate two honor roll report cards that came home with the boys today. Enough time to catch my breath.

Sometimes Plan A doesn't work out. So you go to Plan B. Sometimes C and D if necessary. Sometimes you have to buy a vowel, so to speak. Plan E.

And sometimes a change in plans is a wonderful gift. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Please be kind and keep it positive... :)