April 15, 2014

Who's the Boss

"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters"  Colossians 3:23

Great news!! Today I got two more new design clients! It's been amazingly steady lately and I am so grateful. After the last few years of economic downturn, seeing  an upturn in activity is such a huge blessing! I've been self-employed for 24 years, freelancing for the last 14 since my youngest was born. It's not always been easy but over and over I've been awed by God's provisions. He's been faithful to give me what I need, be that work to do or a break when I need it...even forgiveness when I got weary enough to complain and forget Who's in charge. He's given me grace to be open to the lessons I needed to learn.

I might be self employed, but I'm not the boss.

He is.

Things work so much better that way.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Please be kind and keep it positive... :)