April 07, 2014

Rainy Monday

"I will send you rain in its seasons, and the ground will yield it's crops and the trees their fruit."  Leviticus 26:4

It was a rainy Monday...soggy, gray, and now foggy. It was the first day back to school and routines after a really nice break. A recipe for gloom...or at least grumbling. 

But it was a really good day! I enjoyed walking in it without an umbrella. If it's not a cold rain I think that's fun. :) I got a good report at my doctor's office, got lots of work done, and best of all....

The rain washed all the heavy pollen away! What can I say...it's allergy season. I'll rejoice at any form of relief.
  
There has been a good amount of rain over the last several months. The lakes in the neighborhood are the fullest they've been in a while. After some drought years that's a welcome sight! And it will soon be time to plant the garden. Having rain-washed soil will be much easier to till. I'm looking forward to the good things that will be harvested this year!

Rainy Monday? Didn't get me down...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Please be kind and keep it positive... :)